Heather Davis, Visage Skin Care
Assistant Laser Practitioner & Licensed Esthetician
Heather is a state board assistant Laser Practitioner, NCEA Certified Esthetician and Certified Medical Assistant. She has been working with Dr. Robinson for over 18 years. Heather has advanced training in laser treatments such as Halo, BBL, Laser Hair Removal and other treatments such as medical-grade chemical peels. She received her medical assisting certification from United Education Institute in San Diego and moved to Atlanta in 1998 to work with Dr. Robinson. While caring for patients during their pre-operative and post-operative appointments, she decided she wanted to provide more post-operative care to enhance their results and speed their recovery time. “I love care-giving and working with patients to help them not only reach their goals, but exceed them”.
- Assistant Laser Practitioner: Medical Composite Board of Georgia
- Licensed Esthetician: Georgia State Board Of Cosmetology
- NCEA Certified Esthetician: National Certification Exam
- Medical Assistant Certification: United Education Institute, San Diego, CA
- Continuing Education: International School for Skin & Nails, Atlanta, GA
Outside the office Heather stays very busy helping others by volunteering and spending time with her significant other and two children Drayk and Darby. Rounding out the family in Sugar Hill are their dogs, Roxie and Macie.
Call 770-667-3090 to schedule your appointment with Heather today!