HEATHER DAVIS, LE
Assistant Laser Practitioner & Licensed Esthetician
My vision is to magnify the beauty that already exists in my clients. I want each one of you to face the world with confidence. My role is being your advocate. Your goals are my goals. These are all the reasons why I spend a great deal of time with you understanding your skin concerns so I can deliver the best treatment plan for optimal results. They’re also the reasons why I’m so passionate about educating you about your treatment options and your post-treatment care. I enjoy spending one-on-one time to help you through this skin care journey to ensure your results are the best they can be!” – Heather Davis, LE
Heather Davis is a Licensed Assistant Laser Practitioner and an NCEA Certified Esthetician with over 20 years of experience. She has a very personal connection to her role as an esthetician and medical assistant. When Heather first started working with Dr. Robinson, she felt limited in my clinical position. After seeing the profound difference being made in so many lives, Heather was motivated to get the additional training and certifications needed to contribute in a more direct way with our patients. She feels very fortunate to have been able to gain such valuable experience right here in this practice for 20 years.
As an esthetician working with Atlanta’s Top Facial Plastic Surgeon, Heather has learned how best to work with patients for optimal aesthetic results. She was driven to this career for its reward of seeing patients become happier and more confident with themselves. “It’s a very deep and personal feeling. Today, it’s every bit as motivating and rewarding, and I’m proud to be able to bring my skill, knowledge and seamless collaboration to helping you look and feel your very best!” – Heather Davis
Heather Davis, LE
Heather Davis is a Licensed Assistant Laser Practitioner & an NCEA Certified Esthetician with over 20 years of experience.
You are in experienced hands with Heather, voted Atlanta’s “Best Esthetician” 2 years in a row by the Atlanta community.
She has the knowledge, experience and true passion to assist you with all your skincare needs.
- “Best Esthetician 2017”~ Atlanta Bestself Magazine
- “Best Esthetician 2016”~ Atlanta Bestself Magazine
- Assistant Laser Practitioner: Medical Composite Board of Georgia
- Licensed Esthetician: Georgia State Board Of Cosmetology
- NCEA Certified Esthetician: National Certification Exam
- Medical Assistant Certification: United Education Institute, San Diego, CA
- Continuing Education: International School for Skin & Nails, Atlanta, GA
- Advanced Training: Pre & post-operative surgical care, wound care,
assistance in minor surgical procedures, acne surgery & scarring, laser treatments, and chemical peels
- Years in Practice: 20 years with Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery
- Member: Organization of Facial Plastic Surgery Assistants (OFPSA)
- Member: American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery, Inc. (ASLMS)
- Associate Member: Society of Dermatology Skin Care Specialists
At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our priority is YOU, the patient. We look forward to helping you!
CALL 770-667-3090 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT