MADISON HOLMES, FNP-C
Advanced Aesthetic Injector
It is my personal mission to ensure that each patient thoroughly understands his or her entire treatment plan and options. I take pride in being a trusted voice and ensuring the absolute best care possible. I utilize an artistic yet conservative approach when treating the aging process and truly treat my patients like family.” – Madison Holmes, FNP-C
Madison is a Certified Nurse Practitioner who obtained her Master of Science degree in Nursing from Frontier Nursing University. She has an extensive background in emergency medicine but has pursued her passion of medical aesthetics since 2017. She is an advanced aesthetic injector who is certified in Galderma and Allergan products, including Dysport and Botox for wrinkles; as well as, dermal fillers including Restylane and Juvederm. She also has experience in Kybella and anti-aging treatments.
Working as an ER nurse for 5 years, she has a keen eye for attention to detail and precision. She focuses on thorough patient education and understanding to develop rapport and establish a trusting provider-patient relationship. In her free time, Madison loves spending time with her husband, Jonathan, and golden retrievers, Franklin and Chase. They enjoy boating, traveling, and cheering on the Alabama Crimson Tide football team!
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Magna Cum Laude, December 2016 – Frontier Nursing University, Hyden, KY
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Summa Cum Laude, May 2012 – The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Present
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Nurse Excellence Award, Gwinnett Medical Center Emergency Department
- American Nurses Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Ultherapy Certification
- Volunteer nurse practitioner at a local free clinic, administering medical care to low-income families
- Team buddy with The Achievers League, a softball league for children with disabilities, established by her late mother
At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our priority is YOU, the patient. We look forward to helping you!
CALL 770-667-3090 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT