RENEE SULLIVAN, RN
Senior Laser Practitioner
I find great pleasure in helping my patients improve, correct, maintain and LOVE the skin their in! I focus my efforts on developing a skin wellness program individually tailored to each patient’s specific needs. I’m passionate about educating my patients on how to achieve their optimal results for a more youthful, vibrant and healthy appearance.” – Renee Sullivan, RN
Renee joins us with over 30 years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN), focusing for the past 16 years on laser-based cosmetic procedures. She has received extensive advanced training in laser technologies and is a Senior Laser Practitioner.
Originally from Tennessee, Renee obtained her Nursing Degree from East Tennessee State University and has lived in Georgia most of her life.
Previously she worked for 8 years as a labor & delivery nurse and childbirth educator at Northside Hospital and for 3 years in anti-aging and wellness.
Renee specializes in skin rejuvenation from sun damage, age spots, melasma, photo-aging, rosacea, telangiectasia’s (or facial veins), acne & acne scars, brown spots, and wrinkle improvement. She performs cosmetic laser consultations for patients seeking to improve their overall skin tone & texture for a more youthful, vibrant and healthy appearance.
- Nursing Degree: East Tennessee State University
- CPR Certified
- Senior Laser Practitioner | Advanced Laser Training & Certification:
– Sciton Aesthetic & Medical Lasers: HALO, BBL, Forever Young BBL
– Syneron Candela Lasers: Vbeam Perfecta, GentleMax Pro, GentleLase Pro, GentleYag Pro
– Palomar Lasers: Starlux 500, IPL (Intense Pulse Light Therapy)
– Lumenis Lasers: LightSheer DUET Laser Hair Removal System
At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our priority is YOU, the patient. We look forward to helping you!
CALL 770-667-3090 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT