COVID-19 REOPENING PLAN
Safety Measures & Patient Requirements
COVID VACCINE & COSMETIC FILLER UPDATE
To date, there has been a small number of cases where the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine was suspected of triggering localized swelling in people who had dermal fillers (most often in the face or lips). The few cases that have occurred have all been temporary and resolved. While this is extremely rare, we recommend that if a patient is concerned about any potential side effects from receiving dermal fillers, that they wait at least 2 weeks before and after their COVID-19 vaccine.
We want to thank you for your support, loyalty, and patience during the last year. With much thought & consideration, along with promising data from the CDC, effective vaccinations, and the recent governor’s announcement lifting the mask ban, we have made the decision to modify our mask policy at Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery and Visage Laser & Skin Care Center.
It is always YOU FIRST at Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery. That being said, effective June 7th, we will no longer require patients to wear a mask in our office, but still it is important to mask if you are not fully vaccinated. Our building management still requires all patients to wear a mask upon entry to and within the common areas of the building.
Finally, for the time being, while receiving services in our office, staff that are not fully vaccinated will be required to wear a mask when interfacing with patients.
OUR WORLD HAS CHANGED,
BUT OUR COMMITMENT REMAINS THE SAME
Our world has changed. The coronavirus pandemic has changed how we work, learn, live and simply interact with one another. However, our mission and commitment to your safety without compromising your optimal results remains the same. Before our day begins with you, it starts with us preparing for your visit. With safety protocols in place to protect you and our staff, you can continue to depend on us to be here for your cosmetic needs.
Take a quick tour behind the door at Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery. We welcome you to our practice. At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our priority is YOU, the patient. Our mission is to provide the most advanced surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures to help enhance and revitalize your appearance with natural-looking results that reflect the way you feel inside. Our passion is helping patients transform their dream look into a beautiful reality.
Take Quick Tour Behind the Door of RobinsonFPS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR TEAM
* All staff members will have their temperature taken and documented at the beginning of every workday.
* All staff members will wash their hands and nails for two minutes with soap and warm water after their temperature has been documented to be normal.
* All staff will wear masks while on premises.
* All staff having physical contact with patients will wear new clean gloves with each new patient service/encounter.
* Hand washing with soap and warm water, for a minimum of 20 seconds or using medical-grade hand sanitizer will be required by employees between every patient service/encounter.
* Hourly wipe down of all patient or staff touched common surfaces with OSHA approved Caviwipes specifically for Covid-19 virus, including but not limited to: door handles, counters, sink handles, toilet handles, chairs, office provided pens at check in and checkout, keyboards, etc.
* Front reception seating area will be re-arranged 6 feet apart for social distancing measures. This will limit our seating area to 4 patients max in our reception area.
* Rear/Postop sub waiting room will be used as needed based on front reception area patient volume to ensure social distancing.
* Patients will be asked to fill out a brief form verifying they have not had respiratory symptoms, such as cough, runny nose, and/or fever in the last two weeks.
* Only one person is allowed per appointment. No group gatherings on the premises.
* Unfortunately, no drinks will be offered at this time.
* We will continue to offer Virtual Surgical Consultations and Virtual Post-op Appointments until social distancing is no longer required.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR PATIENTS
We are putting our trust in you and ask that you respect our precautions for the safety of our team and community.
* If you have been sick, feel sick, currently have a fever of 100.4 F or higher or have not followed social distancing guidelines, we ask that you wait to book or reschedule your appointment.
* Upon arrival, please remain in your car and call us to tell us you have arrived.
* As stated above, our reception area has been rearranged in order to provide social distancing of 6 feet. With this limitation, we can only seat 4 patients max in our reception area. We will call you when a seat becomes available or if you prefer to wait in your vehicle until your treatment room is ready, just let us know and we will call when you may come in to be taken directly to your treatment room.
* You will be required to enter the suite with a mask on to be seen for your appointment.
* Sanitize hands upon arrival as you walk into the reception area. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
* Your temperature will be taken upon entering your exam room. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 F or higher will be rescheduled.
* Only one person is allowed per appointment, unless the patient is a minor.
* Please be patient with us if we are running behind due to new disinfection procedures. This is new for all of us and we will refine as we learn more.
* Please practice social distancing measures at all times.
* Touchless check out. Please bring debit or credit card and bring your own pen.
We sincerely appreciate your loyalty, understanding and cooperation with these new rules. As always, we look forward to seeing and serving you with the highest levels of treatment and standards.
Together, we can get through this,
♥️ Your RobinsonFPS Family
At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our priority is YOU, the patient. We look forward to helping you!
CALL 770-667-3090 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT