Giving Back ~ Charity, Sponsorships & Donations
RobinsonFPS Teams up with Galderma to
STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
June 2019: With every Dysport Treatment, Galderma Aesthetics (the makers of Dysport) donated $25 to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV) and Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery generously MATCHED the donation in support of this nationwide effort to stop domestic violence.
💕SPECIAL THANKS💕 to all our patients who received a Dysport treatment with us to make a successful impact. On your behalf, Galderma donated $1,625 and we matched the donation for a total donation of $3,250 to NCADV to aid in the effort to STOP domestic violence! Caring comes naturally.
Proud Supporter of Our Local Community
Dr. Burke Robinson of Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery has always been a proud supporter of our local community and also giving back to the community in which he lives. Dr. Robinson is a true believer that a strong community means a better environment for all that is why he contributes and is a responsible member of our community. It has been a pleasure over the years to be able to work with and support the following charities, community events, and non-profit organizations:
- Cheer For Children ~ Georgia Center for Child Advocacy – Learn More
- Wine Women & Shoes Fundraiser ~ Northside Hospital Foundation – Learn More
- Boots & BBQ ~ Feed My Lambs – Learn More
- The Karen Wellington Foundation for Living with Breast Cancer – Learn More
- The Pink Affair ~ TurningPoint Breast Cancer Rehabilitation – Learn More
- Clipped Wings ~ Delta Air Lines – Learn More
- GoBeyond Charities – Learn More
- North Atlanta Gala Awards ~ Appen News – Learn More
- Clark Howard’s Christmas Kids Gift Drive
Burke Robinson, M.D. has lent his expertise in facial surgery to CNN and a number of other media outlets. Some of his most rewarding work, however, was accomplished through Atlanta Makeover With a Mission 2004. Through this event, Dr. Robinson used his talents as a plastic surgeon to raise money for Face-to-Face, a program providing plastic reconstructive surgery to women disfigured by domestic violence. Dr. Robinson also raises funding for the American Cancer Society, Leukemia-Lymphoma Foundation, Charities for Norcross and the American Heart Association among others.