Giving Back ~ Charity, Sponsorships & Donations
Proud Supporter of Our Local Community
Dr. Burke Robinson of Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery has always been a proud supporter of our local community and also giving back to the community in which he lives. Dr. Robinson is a true believer that a strong community means a better environment for all that is why he contributes and is a responsible member of our community. It has been a pleasure over the years to be able to work with and support the following charities, community events, and non-profit organizations:
- Promise686 ~ Caring for Vulnerable Children – Learn More
- For the Love of Children ~ Focus on Autism – Learn More
- Cheer For Children ~ Georgia Center for Child Advocacy – Learn More
- Wine Women & Shoes Fundraiser ~ Northside Hospital Foundation – Learn More
- Boots & BBQ ~ Feed My Lambs – Learn More
- The Karen Wellington Foundation for Living with Breast Cancer – Learn More
- The Pink Affair ~ Turning Point Breast Cancer Rehabilitation – Learn More
- Clipped Wings ~ Delta Air Lines – Learn More
- GoBeyond Charities – Learn More
- North Atlanta Gala Awards ~ Appen News
- Clark Howard’s Christmas Kids Gift Drive
Burke Robinson, M.D. has lent his expertise in facial surgery to CNN and a number of other media outlets. Some of his most rewarding work, however, was accomplished through Atlanta Makeover With a Mission 2004. Through this event, Dr. Robinson used his talents as a plastic surgeon to raise money for Face-to-Face, a program providing plastic reconstructive surgery to women disfigured by domestic violence. Dr. Robinson also raises funding for the American Cancer Society, Leukemia-Lymphoma Foundation, Charities for Norcross and the American Heart Association among others.
RobinsonFPS Teams up with Galderma to
STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
June 2019: With every Dysport Treatment, Galderma Aesthetics (the makers of Dysport) donated $25 to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV) and Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery generously MATCHED the donation in support of this nationwide effort to stop domestic violence.
💕SPECIAL THANKS💕 to all our patients who received a Dysport treatment with us to make a successful impact. On your behalf, Galderma donated $1,625 and we matched the donation for a total donation of $3,250 to NCADV to aid in the effort to STOP domestic violence! Caring comes naturally.