JUST FOR MEN
Masculine & Confident Results
Our male patients are typically looking to look more “relaxed”, less “intense” or “angry”, giving them an appearance of being more approachable, refreshed, and in general, less tired. Looking healthy and attractive is also important in an ever more competitive job market.
Now, more than ever before, men are choosing cosmetic procedures to maintain some mojo and preserve their “Prince Charming” appeal. And why not? From family and friends to career and sports, the daily stressors can attack both energy levels and facial appearance. There is no longer a stigma associated with improving one’s appearance through facial rejuvenation procedures, and men are turning to surgical and non-surgical options every day… to feel better, look younger, and to help with their careers. Many times image can be the key to getting ahead in ultra-competitive work environments. In fact, according to one of the latest statistics from the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, men state that their top reasons for cosmetic or reconstructive surgery are to benefit their career; self-improvement & esteem and to increase competitiveness in the workplace. And certainly, just like women, men want to remain attractive for their significant other.
From surgical to non-surgical cosmetic procedures, Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery & Visage Skin Care Center in Atlanta has got you covered. From facelifts to rhinoplasty, botox to facial fillers, laser treatments to skin care products, we offer a wide variety of procedures to make the positive change you seek. We’ve found that men are particularly concerned about:
- preventing lines & wrinkles
- reducing droopy eyelids or bags under the eyes
- maintaining a masculine jawline
- eliminating saggy, hanging necks
Whatever your area of concern is, it’s time to target some focused attention on the man in the mirror to combat signs of aging. Atlanta’s premier facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Burke Robinson and the Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery (RFPS) team offers both surgical and non-surgical solutions to help return you to superhero status.
Our Most Popular Surgical Options for Men
At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our male patients care about their facial appearance, but they do not want to look fake or overdone. Men often seek out Dr. Burke Robinson for these top surgical procedures:
- EYELID SURGERY
Alleviate heavy upper eyelids and/or serious bags formed on lower eyelids LEARN MORE
- CHIN IMPLANT
Enhance the jawline and balance facial proportion LEARN MORE
- RHINOPLASTY & REVISION RHINOPLASTY
Adjust aesthetic appearance of the nose and/or correct any functional breathing problems LEARN MORE
Surgical removal of excess skin and tightening of underlying tissue LEARN MORE
- EAR SURGERY
Performed to improve the shape, position or proportion of the ear. It’s also a common reconstructive procedure for men with misshapen ears resulting from injury or a birth defect. LEARN MORE
Our Most Popular Non-Surgical Options for Men
While it’s true that a few lines and wrinkles can add an air of distinction to the face, sometimes enough is enough. And when the surface of the skin sports significant pigment changes, scarring, enlarged pores, or sun damage, there’s work to be done. Put “Father Time” in the backseat with a variety of injectables or advanced laser treatments for facial rejuvenation.
SOLUTIONS FOR WRINKLES, CREASES & FOLDS
- BRO-tox It — This has been men’s number one non-surgical procedure since 2002. In fact, there has been an 84% increase this treatment for men in the past 5 years. Injected directly under the skin, BOTOXⓇ/ DysportⓇ formulas diffuse into the tissue, reduce muscle activity around wrinkles, and effectively release the tension points to relax creasing. Botox can also be used to address excessive underarm perspiration, with the manufacturer claiming that it can effectively reduce severe sweating for over six months at a time. LEARN MORE
- Fill ‘Em Up — Also injected directly into the skin, dermal fillers varying formulations of hyaluronic acid (HA) to replenish areas that have lost volume, such as the nasolabial folds and underneath the eyes. Filler injections also stimulate the skin’s ability to produce collagen which helps revitalize the tissue. LEARN MORE
PROFOUND SKIN TIGHTENING
- Jawline & Neck Contouring — Profound RF, by Syneron Candela, is a revolutionary skin tightening treatment that relies on radiofrequency energy to lift and tighten facial skin without surgery. This new energy-based facial treatment is designed to create new collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid – the building blocks that keep your skin smooth and elastic. All without surgery, fillers or toxins, Profound dramatically improves aging skin, so you can look years younger. Profound is an in-office procedure with no downtime that carries a remarkable success rate. LEARN MORE
SOLUTION FOR DOUBLE CHIN – KYBELLA INJECTABLE TREATMENT
- Improve Your Profile — Combat your double chin and define your jawline permanently with Kybella. An FDA-approved injectable treatment, Kybella can dissolve submental fat under the chin for a more youthful neck and jawline from all views, front and side profile. The non-surgical treatment is performed in the office under local anesthesia with little or no downtime. LEARN MORE
SOLUTIONS FOR MAINTAINING HEALTHY LOOKING SKIN
- HALO Handsome — HALO Laser hybrid technology combines two types of lasers in treating the skin. A non-ablative laser triggers a natural rejuvenation response, while an ablative laser reaches into the deeper dermal layers. The use of both lasers together increases beneficial results with limited downtime for recovery. LEARN MORE
- Light the Way — BroadBand Light Therapy (BBL) employs a handheld device to heat the surface of the skin, selectively targeting layers to stimulate collagen production and cell regeneration. This action uses photothermal energy to spark the body’s own natural repair mode. LEARN MORE
At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our priority is YOU, the patient. Our goal is to ensure you have a positive, stress-free experience so helping you understand your cosmetic payment options is an important part of the process.
Popular Injectable Treatment Areas
ProFound Jawline & Neck Contouring
Kybella Double Chin Treatment
At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our priority is YOU, the patient. We look forward to helping you!
CALL 770-667-3090 TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION