MICHELLE GIGLIO, PA-C, MMS
Advanced Aesthetic Injector
My passion is to ensure a natural result for each patient. This is accomplished by conservatively restoring your youthful appearance, thereby creating a refreshed look. I tailor the treatment to your specific facial features and the unique changes in your aging process.” – Michelle Giglio, PA-C
Michelle is known for her cosmetic artistry and offers the most innovative injection techniques for facial rejuvenation. She consistently seeks the most current trends in filler application and safety by learning from renowned doctors worldwide at conferences and meetings. Prior to joining Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery in June 2016, she worked for a facial plastic surgeon in Orlando, Florida for 5 years. She enjoys establishing long-term relationships with her patients and seeing them through life milestones. The fulfillment of transforming personal areas of concern into renewed self-confidence for her patients is central to her delivery of treatment.
Recognized as a National Trainer for Allergan (makers of Botox®, Juvederm®, Voluma®, Volbella®, Vollure®, Kybella®)
Recognized as a National Trainer for Galderma (makers of Dysport®, Restylane®, Silk®, Lyft®, Refyne®, Defyne®, Sculptra®)
- Masters in Medical Science (MMS), Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Graduated with Honors in August 2006 – NOVA Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, 2002 – University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- National Commission on Certification of Physicians Assistants
- Licensed Physician Assistant
- ACE Speaker Training Certification
- Profound Certification
- Ultherapy Certification
At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our priority is YOU, the patient. We look forward to helping you!
CALL 770-667-3090 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT