Electronic Medical Records – Patient Portal
Welcome to our Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Patient Portal. Whether you are a new patient or existing patient of our practice, it is required that all patients complete their online registration through the new Patient Portal prior to your appointment. Rest assured the forms are SECURE and HIPAA compliant.
3 Easy Steps To Register:
**Your First Name, Last Name, Zip Code and Date of Birth must match the information provided to the practice when you scheduled your appointment.**
• Click MyPatientVisit
• Create a unique Username and Password
• Enter our unique practice ID: WUBCBN
• Enter your First and Last Name
• Enter ZIP Code and Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
• Enter Your Unique Security Code – this is provided to you in your welcome to the practice email or you may contact the office at 770-667-3090 to get your code
• Check the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
• Select the Question 1 – Question 3 Security questions and the related answers to your questions
• Click Continue
• Once logged in, click the Update Information button next to your scheduled appointment to fill out your mandatory patient paperwork.
• To complete your paperwork, you must click the next arrow to continue through to complete your medical history.
Please rest assured that all information provided is kept confidential, secure, and HIPAA compliant.
Please call the office at (770) 667-3090 if you have any questions.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at your appointment!
Need more help? Try these tips!
1. This is a medical record so using your legal birth name is important. Your first name – James not Jimmy; William not Bill? – What name did you give the office when you called?
2. Still need assistance? Call (770) 667-3090 to speak with a front office staff member.
At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our priority is YOU, the patient. We look forward to helping you!
CALL 770-667-3090 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT