Important Information about Your Visit
The information on this page will help you understand our office policies so that your visit with us will go as smoothly as possible.
COVID-19 Reopening Plan
Please read our current Safety Measures and Patient Requirements for our services.
Office hours are by appointment only. Our office is open Monday – Friday from 9AM until 5PM.
Please observe the following appointment guidelines:
- New patients must arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment to allow time to process your paperwork.
- Established patients with changes to personal, medical or insurance information must also arrive 15 minutes early to update their records.
- Minor children (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Exceptions can be made for follow up visits with a written authorization of a parent/guardian.
- When scheduling your appointment, it is very important to let our check-in coordinator know all the reasons for your visit so you can be instructed accordingly.
It is our practice’s cancellation policy to charge a fee for missed appointments. Since your appointment time is reserved for you personally, we request that you notify us at least 48-hours in advance if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment as a courtesy to your provider to give us adequate time to fill your scheduled block of time.
When deposit is required for treatment, 48-hour notice of cancellation is required in order to avoid forfeit of deposit.
- For cosmetic injectable and skincare treatments, a $50 fee will be collected and will be charged for all no-show appointments and/or appointments canceled without the proper 48-hour notice.
- For surgical consultations and Saturday appointments, a $75 deposit will be collected and will be charged for all no-show appointments and/or appointments canceled without the proper 48-hour notice.
- For pre-paid skincare treatment(s) or package(s), a cancellation notice of 48-hours is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If a cancellation notice is not received within 48-hours or if you no-show to your appointment, it will result in the loss of the discounted treatment cost.
Payment for all services provided by Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, as well as skin care products are due at the time of service. Surgical fees are due prior to the scheduled surgical date and will be collected at the time of the Pre-Op appointment.
Insurance Plans We Accept
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- United Healthcare
Records Release Form
You can download a PDF version of our RFPS Medical Records Request Form
Cosmetic Injectables Pre & Post Care Instructions
You can download a PDF version of our RFPS Cosmetic Injectables Pre & Post Care Instructions
At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our priority is YOU, the patient. We look forward to helping you!
CALL 770-667-3090 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT