Important Information about Your Visit
The information on this page will help you understand our office policies so that your visit with us will go as smoothly as possible.
Office hours are by appointment only. Our office is open Monday – Friday from 9AM until 5PM.
Please observe the following appointment guidelines:
- In order to reserve your blocked appointment time, we need to collect a credit card to keep on file as part of our No Show & Cancellation Policy (please reference policy below). We request that you provide us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Failure to provide us proper 24-hour notice will result in your card being charged for a missed appointment fee.
- New patients are required to complete their online registration through our SECURE and HIPAA compliant Patient Portal prior to your appointment. For more information, CLICK HERE
- Established patients with changes to personal, medical or insurance information must also arrive 15 minutes early to update their records.
- Minor children (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Exceptions can be made for follow up visits with a written authorization of a parent/guardian.
- When scheduling your appointment, it is very important to let our check-in coordinator know all the reasons for your visit so you can be instructed accordingly.
No Show & Cancellation Policy
It is our practice’s cancellation policy to charge a fee for missed appointments. Since your appointment time is reserved for you personally, we request that you notify us at least 24-hours in advance if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment as a courtesy to your provider to give us adequate time to fill your scheduled block of time.
- For cosmetic injectable and skincare treatments, a $50 fee will be charged for all no-show appointments and/or appointments canceled without the proper 24-hour notice.
- For surgical consultations and Saturday appointments, a $75 fee will be charged for all no-show appointments and/or appointments canceled without the proper 24-hour notice.
- For pre-paid skincare treatment(s) or package(s), a cancellation notice of 24-hours is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If a cancellation notice is not received within 24-hours or if you no-show to your appointment, it will result in the loss of the discounted treatment cost.
Payment for all services provided by Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, as well as skin care products are due at the time of service. Surgical fees are due prior to the scheduled surgical date and will be collected at the time of the Pre-Op appointment.
Records Release Form
You can download a PDF version of our RFPS Medical Records Request Form
Cosmetic Injectables Pre & Post Care Instructions
You can download a PDF version of our RFPS Cosmetic Injectables Pre & Post Care Instructions
At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our priority is YOU, the patient. We look forward to helping you!
CALL 770-667-3090 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT