“Introducing the latest, greatest, most-advanced, perfect _____ facial!”
Hmmm, heard that before? How many times? Seen an ad or two or hundred? Need a calculator and a minute to add that up? Yep, there are some good ones out there, and there are some that provide more relaxation and atmosphere than actual results. But, what if something came along that completely changed the approach to facials? What if an accessible treatment got serious about the whole process and purpose of getting this kind of treatment? What if that was right now? Drumroll please… the next-generation microdermabrasion is here at Visage Skin Care & Laser Center, a division of Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery (RFPS) and it’s the absolute truth.
Skeptics meet HydraFacial. HydraFacial, please take the podium. This is more than a facial. This is a facial wellness treatment engineered to perform a combination of therapies in one procedure, laying a new foundation for healthy skin. The concentrated efforts start working on problems comprehensively, simultaneously addressing wrinkles and fine lines, tone and texture, firmness and elasticity, enlarged pores and skin congestion, hyperpigmentation and brown spots, dryness and sun damage. All of this from one strategically-developed facial treatment wand, with a few steps lasting about thirty minutes.
Using the HydraFacial wand, the first pass over the face performs a thorough microdermabrasion cleanse and peel as the specialized tip scrapes off dead skin in physical exfoliation while the solution released adds chemical exfoliant to continue the double exfoliation process. The next go-round of the wand performs pain-free extractions- extracting impurities with the amazing vortex technology that works almost like a vacuum cleaner for the face, quickly and painlessly pulling out whatever may be clogging pores. Next, the magic wand infuses hydration formulas into the skin, plumping it up with the natural moisture it needs. With the Deluxe HydraFacial, the wand travels around again to infuse targeted serums and formulas into the skin for a healing seal of protection. At RFPS, we offer three levels of HydraFacial treatments and our skin care specialist Heather Davis, LE, licensed esthetician will help you determine which is best for your skin:
- SIGNATURE HydraFacial —30-min treatment to deeply cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin through our super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
- DELUXE HydraFacial — 45-min invigorating treatment includes all of the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns through HydraFacial’s boosters and protocols.
- Restorative Treatment adds CTGF™ Growth Factors to improve the appearance of skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
- Radiance Treatment adds a Britenol® Boost to minimize the appearance of dark spots.
- Age-Refinement Treatment adds a DermaBuilder™ boost to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Clairfying Treatment adds extended extractions & add Blue LED Light Therapy to remove pore congestion.
- PLATINUM HydraFacial — The ultimate HydraFacial experience lasting 60-min. Begin the detoxification process with Lymphatic Drainage. Follow with the Signature HydraFacial to deeply cleanse, extract and hydrate the skin. Address specific skin concerns with a booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.
HydraFacial sets up everything you know about facials and knocks it out of the park. Designed for any and all skin types, HydraFacial offers a completely customized treatment experience, tailored to the exact needs of each, specific patient at every session. That’s the key to the magic in this— skin health is unique by the truest definition of the word and HydraFacial rises to meet the challenge at the moment presented. The simplest level of HydraFacial treatment may take a little as half an hour with instantly visible results. Deeper issues may require a longer session and a series of regular treatments is often recommended to continue improvement and serve as maintenance. But, each of those sessions will address the skin as it changes, not repeat the same formulaic system. No matter what or when, each HydraFacial treats the skin gently and efficiently with no downtime, so put on your makeup and go back to out into the world without the typical glaring post-facial irritation.
Curious? Ready to shift your whole paradigm? HydraFacial is ready to surprise you with life-changing results for the ultimate in skin health. With just one treatment you will get instant gratification and see immediate results with no discomfort or downtime. For maximum skin health, HydraFacial treatments should be done on a monthly basis to protect and rejuvenate the skin. We offer discounted membership pricing so you can delight in the results of having the Best Skin of Your Life.
Contact the Visage Skin Care & Laser Center at Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery to schedule your HydraFacial treatment and then take a bow at your own glowing review! Call 770-667-3090 for more information and to book your appointment.