After years of sun exposure combined with our natural aging process, it’s no surprise that some of us may have deep wrinkles and severely aged skin. Surprisingly, there’s hope for resolving this with the Hetter Peel (also known as a Baker-Gordon Phenol Peel).
What is the Hetter Peel?
This is an aggressive face peel that achieves dramatic, long-lasting results in skin tightening and smoothing wrinkles. And due to its precise formula, only Dr. Burke Robinson who is a Double Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon can perform this peel.
What’s involved in this peel?
The Hetter Peel consists of four elements: Water, Septisol (soap), Croton Oil and Phenol. The Croton Oil concentration is altered based on the patient’s skin to create a resurfacing effect on skin.
Is the Hetter Peel right for me?
If you have deep lines and/or hyperpigmented skin from sun exposure, the Hetter Peel may be right for you.
What does recovery look like?
For the first 7-10 days after the Hetter Peel, your skin will look red and irritated as if you’ve had a bad sunburn. The redness will fade over 1-2 months, becoming more pink and then gone.
What else should I know?
The peel achieves outstanding, permanent results:
• Erase fine line and wrinkles
• Softens leather-like etchings in skin
• Smooth and tighten eyelid skin
• Improve Crow’s feet around the eyes
• Soften pucker marks and frown lines
• Remove brown spots and uneven skin color
• Improve and flatten scars
• Improve deep depressions and pits seen with chronic acne
• Reduce uneven pigmentation
• Improve skin texture and tone
Ready to learn more about the Hetter Peel? Schedule your consultation with us today 770-667-3090.