Not all treatments are effective on all skin types. Whether your skin is oily or dry, it’s common knowledge that certain treatments, such as microdermabrasion or derma peels, will work well on some skin types and not others. We get it: choosing the right facial treatment for your skin can be tough.
And while you may subscribe to the latest skincare tips, one treatment stays at the top of every beauty column’s must-have list: the HydraFacial. Any aesthetician can provide a facial – one that will cleanse your skin, temporarily helping your skin feel refreshed, yet the results are short-lived. And then there’s HydraFacial – a type of medical-grade hydra-dermabrasion facial that delivers a patented three-part regimen to cleanse, extract and hydrate, creating an instantly gratifying glow. And guess what? It does work on all skin types.
So why should you consider the HydraFacial regardless of your skin type? Here’s what you need to know:
1. We all have a skincare need – and HydraFacial addresses them all.
No one’s skin is perfect – although your personal dermatologist’s skin may be pretty close to it. Whether you have fine lines or wrinkles, or are concerned about skin texture or brown spots, enlarged pores or congested skin, skin elasticity or tone, the HydraFacial addresses all skincare needs.
How? The HydraFacial uses hydra-dermabrasion, not a traditional micro-dermabrasion. The latter uses grit or granules to exfoliate skin, while the former takes a gentler, yet more effective approach to vacuum out pores while simultaneously pushing in potent active ingredients. In three steps, the HydraFacial:
• Cleanses skin and peels off dead skin cells, uncovering a new layer of skin
• Extracts debris through a painless suction to unclog pores and nourishes skin with intense moisture
• Saturates skin with antioxidants and peptides to maximize glow and protect it from environmental factors
2) There really is such thing as instant gratification.
An invigorating tailored skin treatment given in as little as 30 minutes, yet offers instant, noticeable results sounds too good to be true. But it isn’t. Through its gentle technology, the HydraFacial delivers immediate improvement to skin texture and tone, plus alleviate other skin conditions without downtown or irritation, unlike other facials which can include painful extractions and leave your skin red or inflamed. A soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective treatment that delivers instant gratification? We’ll sign you up.
3) Our HydraFacial options deliver all the benefits of the standard HydraFacial and more.
The HydraFacial can be completed in as little as 30 minutes – but for added benefit, we have three different options for the HydraFacial, which can be completed in 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
60-minute Platinum HydraFacial
Begin your ultimate HydraFacial experience with lymphatic drainage to detoxify your skin by removing toxins and impurities. This anti-inflammatory treatment is beneficial to everyone and especially to surgical patients due to the fact that it stimulates blood flow and circulation which promotes faster healing. Your treatment will continue with the invigorating Signature HydraFacial to thoroughly cleanse, extract and hydrate your skin, plus address specific skin concerns with a custom booster. And to conclude your ultimate experience, we’ll use LED red and/or blue light therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.
45-minute Deluxe HydraFacial
Experience the invigorating Signature HydraFacial and address your specific skin concerns with a custom booster:
• ENHANCE RESTORATION: Add CTGF™ Growth Factors to improve the appearance of skin tone, texture and elasticity
• ELEVATE RADIANCE: Add Britenol® Boost to minimize the appearance of dark spots
• REDUCE AND REFINE: Add a DermaBuilder™ boost to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• CLARIFY CONGESTION: Request extended extractions and blue LED light therapy to remove pore congestion
30-minute Signature HydraFacial
Experience the patented three-part regimen to deeply cleanse, extract and hydrate skin through serums filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid.
Ready to experience the difference? Call 770-667-3090 to schedule your HydraFacial with our Skin Health Expert, Heather Davis to start your journey to the Best Skin of Your Life!
CLICK HERE to learn more about HydraFacial