Why Dr. Robinson is the Right Surgeon For You
When it comes to choosing a plastic surgeon for your procedure, you want a physician that offers ample training, experience and a positive bedside manner. Dr. Robinson has an impressive resume featuring all three, which is why so many men & women are choosing him for their surgeries and aesthetic treatments. Check out this list of accolades to see why Dr. Robinson should be your top choice in plastic surgeons in Atlanta.
Recent Achievement Awards
Dr. Robinson has been the recipient of numerous awards recently as more patients and colleagues are recognizing his dedication to his field and his decades of practical experience. Some of those awards include:
• 2016 Atlanta Magazine’s “Top Doctor” – this is a list compiled by physicians, showing Dr. Robinson is highly respected among his peers
• 2013-2016 Castle Connolly “Top Doctor” – these doctors are named after an extensive process that includes nomination by peers and research and review by the organization’s own research team
• 2016 The American Registry ~ America’s Most Honored Professionals – this registry recognizes top performers in various fields, including medicine and plastic surgery, candidates are chosen through a combination of peer and patient reviews and other research
• America’s Top Doctor by U.S. News and World Report
• 2013-2016 Realself.com “Top Doctor” for Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty and Facelift – recognized by this medical community for his skill and outstanding results in these particular procedures
• National Trainer for Sculptra – spends time educating other physicians about the proper techniques and applications for this unique dermal filler
• 2016 Top 100 Restylane Silk Doctor – recognition from the manufacturer of physicians best trained and most skilled at administering Restylane Silk injections
In addition to the many achievement awards Dr. Robinson has received, he has also been recognized over and over again for his commitment to the highest level of patient care. Accolades in this area include:
• 2013-2016 Talk of the Town 5-Star Award for “Excellence in Customer Service and Patient Satisfaction”
• 2009-2016 “Most Compassionate Doctor” chosen by patients on Vitals.com
• 2008-2013 “Patient Choice Award” by Vitals.com
In addition to the recognition Dr. Robinson has received and continues to receive for his high level of patient care and surgical technique, he also has the basic training and qualifications necessary to ensure you are making the best possible choice in your plastic surgeon. Dr. Robinson is double board-certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology, which is head and neck surgery.
Dr. Robinson brings more than 20 years of experience to the operating table, ensuring his patients get the best possible care and outcome from their procedures. He has trained with top plastic surgeons and provided his own training to new surgeons just starting out in the industry. Whether he is performing a complex surgery or an injectable treatment, Dr. Robinson has the knowledge and experience to ensure his patients receive outstanding results.
Dr. Robinson offers a wide range of facial plastic surgery procedures as well as non-surgical cosmetic treatment options. To learn more about Dr. Robinson or to schedule your personal consultation with him, contact Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery at 770-667-3090.